« Home | 20 May 2008 » | the celebrating bug (literally)..... » | Space.... » | Mental Pictures » | The 1st of many? » | Akan Datang.... :) » | Untitled - 900th post » | 2nd visit to Menya Shinchan » | Wasabi Mon Amour (和味濃情) » | no ill intentions... »

HOUSE M.D season 4 finale...

Part 1 (House's Head) and 2 (Wilson's Heart) of House M.D Season 4 finale made me cry.....

No spoilers but do watch it :)

Labels: ,

i *love* House. Ch5 really can't make it with JUST starting on season1.

Well... If Central just starting season 1 of BSG when US is showing the last season... I guess, it's Singapore "free-to-air" TV channels cannot make it lor...

:( it's kinda sad really. Begets the question, 'now what'.

so of course i wonder who wouldnt' be around in the new season. ah well.

I've only had my new laptop for a few days, and the first thing I did was to get up to speed on House! Hahaha.

I love House's hallucinations.

Just watched the finale. 8.. (

ok I'm definitely reserving House for viewing during labour. You reckon they allow laptops in the labour room? hehe...

Ruth:
hahahah... yeah I also can't wait... even AXS is a bit too slow for me so best to go online.

visinvis:
yes indeed. Has to do with buying the titlement of the series. Are you catching Battlestar Galactica?

imp:
YES... DARN IT! Why they end on episode 16... seems to be leaving all the viewers hanging in a bad way leh...

Johnny:
hahaha... great man, hope your dittering screen is fixed by now. Can't wait to catch on your shots in BKK. Yupz, the season finale is just tear-jerking.. you see a side of Amber and Wilson like never before....

nanie:
hehehe.. I have Season 1, 2 & 3 in Code 1 on DVD and Season 4 on a portable HDD. I'm sure you will find that entertainment will be a welcome during the wait in hospital :D hehehe... I'm sure the nurses don't mind :p

Just watched last night...:(

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Shutterbug
  • From- Singapore
  • What- Photographer
My profile

Email...

    ron@eye-deas.com

Supporter of:

    Pupsik Studio

    Sparkle Thots

Movie muse

    IronMan 2008 *****/5

Shout Outs


Calender

  • 15/12 :: Proud owners of our own Loft!

  • 19/12 :: House Reno begins

  • 19/12 :: All-White XMas Party @ The Pond

  • 20/12 :: WPN Xmas Party @ Lightpixels Wessex

  • 25/12 :: Merry Christmas everyone!

  • 31/12 :: New Year's Eve Dinner @ Yveon Loft

  • 01/01 :: Happy 2009 everyone!

  • 07/12 - 10/12 :: Good bye Bishan, Hello Bukit Panjang

  • 19/01 :: Renovation completion

Vision'08

  • SAVE UP FOR OUR CUSTOMARY WEDDING !

  • To serve more efficiently in God's kingdom

  • To cultivate a closer relationship with my loved ones

  • To lose 10 kgs

  • To learn to be more sensitive spiritually and emotionally

  • To go for a liveonboard dive trip again

  • To exercise musicianship professionally

  • Have a solo photography exhibition in 2008

  • Love more, give more and bless others more!

  • Expanding my photography business

Travel dreams...

  • Watch a live Sumo match in Japan

  • Climb Mt Fuji

  • Watch the Northern lights

  • Play the slots in Las Vegas

  • Trek Nepal

  • Dive in Maldives

  • Shoot New York City

Links

Powered by
& Blogger Templates
I support
What The Duck - Cash or Cheque?