« Home | I 'heart' Singaland.... NOT! » | fye-Dee ... fye-Dee :p » | the rainy days.... » | Untitled... again » | Untitled » | La Strada, Les Amis » | it's a good day... » | hee hee... » | Meme tag » | the quiet drive... »

in a few hours...

I will be boarding the plane for Bali where I will be shooting C & JJ's wedding @ the beautiful Tirtha Bali resort in Uluwatu tomorrow.

Added stress coz it's really a beautiful place and most of my peers have already shot there and have returned with amazing shots... will pray for excellent weather, fantastic ceremony and lots of great action to shoot.

For couples and clients,

DO forgive if I may be tardy in my email replies, I will answer to the emails as soon as possible. For the couples whom I still have outstandings with, I will be clear them before the end of month. Thank you very much for your kind patience :)

see everyone back on the 20th.

Labels: , , ,

* looking forward * =p

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Shutterbug
  • From- Singapore
  • What- Photographer
My profile

Email...

    ron@eye-deas.com

Supporter of:

    Pupsik Studio

    Sparkle Thots

Movie muse

    IronMan 2008 *****/5

Shout Outs


Calender

  • 15/12 :: Proud owners of our own Loft!

  • 19/12 :: House Reno begins

  • 19/12 :: All-White XMas Party @ The Pond

  • 20/12 :: WPN Xmas Party @ Lightpixels Wessex

  • 25/12 :: Merry Christmas everyone!

  • 31/12 :: New Year's Eve Dinner @ Yveon Loft

  • 01/01 :: Happy 2009 everyone!

  • 07/12 - 10/12 :: Good bye Bishan, Hello Bukit Panjang

  • 19/01 :: Renovation completion

Vision'08

  • SAVE UP FOR OUR CUSTOMARY WEDDING !

  • To serve more efficiently in God's kingdom

  • To cultivate a closer relationship with my loved ones

  • To lose 10 kgs

  • To learn to be more sensitive spiritually and emotionally

  • To go for a liveonboard dive trip again

  • To exercise musicianship professionally

  • Have a solo photography exhibition in 2008

  • Love more, give more and bless others more!

  • Expanding my photography business

Travel dreams...

  • Watch a live Sumo match in Japan

  • Climb Mt Fuji

  • Watch the Northern lights

  • Play the slots in Las Vegas

  • Trek Nepal

  • Dive in Maldives

  • Shoot New York City

Links

Powered by
& Blogger Templates
I support
What The Duck - Cash or Cheque?