« Home | the quiet drive... » | It sux being sick. Down with a bad case of influen... » | Airshow - new technology... » | Interesting traffic stories in Guangzhou... » | Untitled: images from Guangzhou (II) » | Dance Me through the Dark - Exhibition by Tan Ngia... » | Thoughts about Guangzhou... » | Untitled: images from Guangzhou » | back from GuangZhou... » | the iPhone saga... »

Meme tag

tagged by Silver_CRV:

5 things found in your bag:

1. Apple Powerbook
2. Namecards
3. Ricoh GrD
4. Facial oil blotter
5. SHouse keys

5 favourite things in your room:
1. my Starbucks tumblers
2. the iMac
3. the BOSE speakers
4. my cameras + peripherals
5. my Powerbook

5 things you have always wanted to do:
1. Jump into a waterfall
2. Stay and work in Japan for 1 year
3. Stay and work in Taipei for 1 year
4. Spend more time with my family
5. Go hotair ballooning

5 things you currently into:
1. Photography
2. Collecting more Starbucks tumblers from all over the world
3. Finding myself
4. My work
5. Growing a beard?

5 people you want to tag:
1. Lil' Ms Snooze
2. WElaine
3. Life is in the small things
4. Starsapphire
5. Laissezfaire

Labels:

hey, thanks for the tag! was super suprise to see my name on your list, keep on asking myself is me lah oh? dun care lah, is me! hahahahh! posted on my site dy too! =p thanks again!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Shutterbug
  • From- Singapore
  • What- Photographer
My profile

Email...

    ron@eye-deas.com

Supporter of:

    Pupsik Studio

    Sparkle Thots

Movie muse

    IronMan 2008 *****/5

Shout Outs


Calender

  • 15/12 :: Proud owners of our own Loft!

  • 19/12 :: House Reno begins

  • 19/12 :: All-White XMas Party @ The Pond

  • 20/12 :: WPN Xmas Party @ Lightpixels Wessex

  • 25/12 :: Merry Christmas everyone!

  • 31/12 :: New Year's Eve Dinner @ Yveon Loft

  • 01/01 :: Happy 2009 everyone!

  • 07/12 - 10/12 :: Good bye Bishan, Hello Bukit Panjang

  • 19/01 :: Renovation completion

Vision'08

  • SAVE UP FOR OUR CUSTOMARY WEDDING !

  • To serve more efficiently in God's kingdom

  • To cultivate a closer relationship with my loved ones

  • To lose 10 kgs

  • To learn to be more sensitive spiritually and emotionally

  • To go for a liveonboard dive trip again

  • To exercise musicianship professionally

  • Have a solo photography exhibition in 2008

  • Love more, give more and bless others more!

  • Expanding my photography business

Travel dreams...

  • Watch a live Sumo match in Japan

  • Climb Mt Fuji

  • Watch the Northern lights

  • Play the slots in Las Vegas

  • Trek Nepal

  • Dive in Maldives

  • Shoot New York City

Links

Powered by
& Blogger Templates
I support
What The Duck - Cash or Cheque?