« Home | My 2nd brother is off to BMT. » | The long update... » | muddlehead me... » | Get Firefox! » | Mobile Meme » | Mariam » | Overdue Update - Part 2 » | Overdue Update - Part 1 » | Crazy week » | Can't get enuf of brides' back »

Much to Do about Nothing

Vegetating is a good thing sometimes... so I veged out from 11pm till now.. doing nothing but just listening to David Tao's albums. Not in a depressive mood or anything, just want to veg out for 2 hours to clear my head as this month will be ultra busy for me.

Was in town to meet with the beautiful couple: Jemej for the 1st time with regards to their upcoming wedding in Nov. *Really nice meeting you guys Ee-Jin and Jeremy :) Hope my bad throat didn't affect our meeting...*

After concluding our meeting, I went milling around Raffles Shopping Mall for some books and design ideas coz I'm seriously dry. Went over to ARENA to get Ms Clover a pair of swimming goggles as she still haven't found hers and also, on the way, I spotted a little sale of Softbeanie toys which I immediately bought 3 for SGD$6 nett each. Then it's off to MPH, my regular stop where I get my monthly copy of ISH and other magazines whenever I'm in town.

Was comtemplating if I should have my dinner in town or go on back to Woodlands for a meal at the coffeeshop but laziness got the better of me and I went over to SUBWAY to grab a triple coldcut which will do futher 'wonders' to my already bad throat... Maybe I have missed this for sometime but when I got myself a spot near the fountain and settled down to munch my sandwich, I realised that I missed people-watching. For the next 10 minutes or so, between browsing through this month's ISH and trying to pick out the green chillis in my sandwich, I watched the Friday crowd come and go... Seems that for that 10 mins or so, things managed to slow down for me to relax and forget about work for a while.

Guess life has moved so fast for me that I forgot to give time to God and thank Him for all the little mercies and grace in my life everyday. Therefore decided that during the ride back on the MRT, I will take a 2 hours break from everything and settle in to listen to my favourite singer and relax before embarking on my work again.

Seems to do wonders coz I felt a small impulse to do a little domestic photography around the house also. WIll post the pic in my next post.

^.^

Hie hie! It was a pleasure meeting you, and coming to appreciate all your works. You really have a talent and boy, aren't we glad you will be there taking down all the beautiful moments of that day!

Thanks once again, for the time. No worries about the husky voice at all. Sorry about it.

Anyhow, you are another reason for us to look forward to that day!!! :D

hey hey!

hehe.. thanks for appreciating my work :)
I will email you later ya?

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Shutterbug
  • From- Singapore
  • What- Photographer
My profile

Email...

    ron@eye-deas.com

Supporter of:

    Pupsik Studio

    Sparkle Thots

Movie muse

    IronMan 2008 *****/5

Shout Outs


Calender

  • 15/12 :: Proud owners of our own Loft!

  • 19/12 :: House Reno begins

  • 19/12 :: All-White XMas Party @ The Pond

  • 20/12 :: WPN Xmas Party @ Lightpixels Wessex

  • 25/12 :: Merry Christmas everyone!

  • 31/12 :: New Year's Eve Dinner @ Yveon Loft

  • 01/01 :: Happy 2009 everyone!

  • 07/12 - 10/12 :: Good bye Bishan, Hello Bukit Panjang

  • 19/01 :: Renovation completion

Vision'08

  • SAVE UP FOR OUR CUSTOMARY WEDDING !

  • To serve more efficiently in God's kingdom

  • To cultivate a closer relationship with my loved ones

  • To lose 10 kgs

  • To learn to be more sensitive spiritually and emotionally

  • To go for a liveonboard dive trip again

  • To exercise musicianship professionally

  • Have a solo photography exhibition in 2008

  • Love more, give more and bless others more!

  • Expanding my photography business

Travel dreams...

  • Watch a live Sumo match in Japan

  • Climb Mt Fuji

  • Watch the Northern lights

  • Play the slots in Las Vegas

  • Trek Nepal

  • Dive in Maldives

  • Shoot New York City

Links

Powered by
& Blogger Templates
I support
What The Duck - Cash or Cheque?