« Home | Can't get enuf of brides' back » | meow....... :) » | Long way round.... » | Experimenting » | Some highlights from the night » | 1 more week!! » | God's blessing... » | 3.17am... 2 more hours to a wedding shoot... » | The day my printer died on me... » | Sunday : ) »

Crazy week

Boy I was glad that it's TGIF today coz I have been killing myself slowly over the past 4 days with hectic editing of 2 weddings which hav like over 600 selected shots over the wee hours of the nights.

I was glad that I managed to finish editing everything to hand over by this week as I want to clear the main workload before my dive trip today! Yes, finally! This evening I will be sailing off to Pulau Aur with Ms Clover for a weekend dive in Malaysian waters. No phone calls, no emails, no late night straining my eyes and brains trying to find creativity to edit photos. Just the sun, the sea and the dives... ahhh... can't wait...

Managed to find time to have dinner with my parents and my 2 bros on Wed night to celebrate my birthday in advance as my mum will be heading to China for work on Thurs so can't celebrate on Sat (coz I'll be overseas diving as well). Well, it was a very enjoyable time and it's really meaningful to me as for the 1st time, my parents came together to have a sit down dinner (for close friends who know my family background, this is really a moment I have been praying for).

Well, over the sleepless nights, I struggle to keep awake in the day to meet clients or to settle quotations and invoices as well as settling bits and pieces of appointments with the print lab or the binders... sigh.. this week is really testing me. Can tell that I'm really getting old liao...

Anyway, it will again be a hectic schedule for me after the trip as next week will have 2 corporate shoots lined up and 1 wedding in the weekend and the whole of June. Well, really looking forward to July's trip top Hong Kong... can't wait to get the 1D mkIIn :D

Have a great weekend everyone!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY in advance! :)
Enjoy your trip!

Hey have a wonderful trip.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Shutterbug
  • From- Singapore
  • What- Photographer
My profile

Email...

    ron@eye-deas.com

Supporter of:

    Pupsik Studio

    Sparkle Thots

Movie muse

    IronMan 2008 *****/5

Shout Outs


Calender

  • 15/12 :: Proud owners of our own Loft!

  • 19/12 :: House Reno begins

  • 19/12 :: All-White XMas Party @ The Pond

  • 20/12 :: WPN Xmas Party @ Lightpixels Wessex

  • 25/12 :: Merry Christmas everyone!

  • 31/12 :: New Year's Eve Dinner @ Yveon Loft

  • 01/01 :: Happy 2009 everyone!

  • 07/12 - 10/12 :: Good bye Bishan, Hello Bukit Panjang

  • 19/01 :: Renovation completion

Vision'08

  • SAVE UP FOR OUR CUSTOMARY WEDDING !

  • To serve more efficiently in God's kingdom

  • To cultivate a closer relationship with my loved ones

  • To lose 10 kgs

  • To learn to be more sensitive spiritually and emotionally

  • To go for a liveonboard dive trip again

  • To exercise musicianship professionally

  • Have a solo photography exhibition in 2008

  • Love more, give more and bless others more!

  • Expanding my photography business

Travel dreams...

  • Watch a live Sumo match in Japan

  • Climb Mt Fuji

  • Watch the Northern lights

  • Play the slots in Las Vegas

  • Trek Nepal

  • Dive in Maldives

  • Shoot New York City

Links

Powered by
& Blogger Templates
I support
What The Duck - Cash or Cheque?