« Home | The long update... » | muddlehead me... » | Get Firefox! » | Mobile Meme » | Mariam » | Overdue Update - Part 2 » | Overdue Update - Part 1 » | Crazy week » | Can't get enuf of brides' back » | meow....... :) »

My 2nd brother is off to BMT.

Just came back from sending my 2nd brother to the SAF Ferry terminal.. kinda nostalgic feeling when I was the first in the family of 3 brothers to be enlisted into the Army.

Although this time round I was the one sending my brother off together with my parents, still I saw the same anxious look on my mum as the last time she sent me into Army 7 years ago. Although we live separately from one another, the relationship between my 2 other younger brothers have been close with the usual bickering and little physical fights when we were younger but as we all grow older, we learn to respect each other. My 2nd brother is growing up and I just pray that he would become the man God has intended him to be. Thank God also for His wonderful grace that groomed me to be what I am today, through all the training and opportunities in my Army career days that I can become what I am today.

Dear God our Father, I pray for my brother, Ken, that You be his beacon of light when times are uncertain and may his strength comes from You when he is at his weakest. May You, Almighty God, watch over him and guide him in Your wonderful wisdom and grace that he would look upon You for mental and spiritual sustainence. May his faith in You grows stronger as the training grows tougher and may You send Your holy angels to go before him to render a safe journey into his army life.

I pray Father for the blood of Christ to cover him from head to toes for protection aginst the evil one. May Your words and Holy Spirit be his guiding path in all that Ken does. May You watch over him and let him be the salt and light for You amongst his platoon mates. I ask Father that You send him good Christian friends and righteous comanderies that would guide him to be the person You intended him to be. I ask Father that You would bless him with good commanders and superiors that will nurture him to his fullest potentials. I also ask Father that You give my little brother a heart to learn, to be humbled before Your grace and give thanks for Your blessings.

Father, May You bless and keep my brother Ken, may You coninue to shine upon him and give him peace, I pray all these in Jesus's most holy and precious name. Amen.

boy becomes man!! whole lot falllll innnnnn!!!!!!!!!
dude. he'll do fine!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Shutterbug
  • From- Singapore
  • What- Photographer
My profile

Email...

    ron@eye-deas.com

Supporter of:

    Pupsik Studio

    Sparkle Thots

Movie muse

    IronMan 2008 *****/5

Shout Outs


Calender

  • 15/12 :: Proud owners of our own Loft!

  • 19/12 :: House Reno begins

  • 19/12 :: All-White XMas Party @ The Pond

  • 20/12 :: WPN Xmas Party @ Lightpixels Wessex

  • 25/12 :: Merry Christmas everyone!

  • 31/12 :: New Year's Eve Dinner @ Yveon Loft

  • 01/01 :: Happy 2009 everyone!

  • 07/12 - 10/12 :: Good bye Bishan, Hello Bukit Panjang

  • 19/01 :: Renovation completion

Vision'08

  • SAVE UP FOR OUR CUSTOMARY WEDDING !

  • To serve more efficiently in God's kingdom

  • To cultivate a closer relationship with my loved ones

  • To lose 10 kgs

  • To learn to be more sensitive spiritually and emotionally

  • To go for a liveonboard dive trip again

  • To exercise musicianship professionally

  • Have a solo photography exhibition in 2008

  • Love more, give more and bless others more!

  • Expanding my photography business

Travel dreams...

  • Watch a live Sumo match in Japan

  • Climb Mt Fuji

  • Watch the Northern lights

  • Play the slots in Las Vegas

  • Trek Nepal

  • Dive in Maldives

  • Shoot New York City

Links

Powered by
& Blogger Templates
I support
What The Duck - Cash or Cheque?