« Home | August is good... » | August is a time for... » | Our story » | Singapore's very own.... » | Some very nice T-shirt designs » | People Relation Industry » | Cup OR Water? » | Introducing Ms Clover! » | Warm welcome to TehSi! » | The new Mac Mouse - Mighty Mouse »

you know it's Thurs...

3.11am and I'm still up... still checking and replying the email enquires from Brides-To-Be and clearing my work from the NCSS shoot that officially finished this evening. Phew!

This week is like a start up week for me as Monday began @ 8am with a bad traffic jam, a very grumpy & sleepy me (not enough sleep.. as usual coz planning and packing my camera stuff, pre-visualising the shoot happenings, anxiety....etc) and a corporate shoot that tests my situation planning.

I guess it's Monday and I'm really inclined to think 'garfield' coz the shoot and set wasn't really as planned. Shot with my flash instead of the portable strobes for the 1st location. Ohh well, situation changes. But it got better as we have very coorporative helpers from the office and very good directions from NCSS on what the visual should be like. The people in the office were so nice and took us out for lunch in the nearby Han's after the shoot... definitely a morale booster for me coz by that time, I seriously need a strong coffee to get the afternoon session going.

Well, day 1 was over before I knew it and it was well. Got home and dozed off almost immediately... no updates on Tues except it's more email clearing and more prepping for the last day of the shoot.

Wed began with a better rested me but my brain can't wake up from its slumber.... dang! where's the coffee? Morning sesson went on fine although I have totally no art sense kicking in and thankfully, the 2 reps from NCSS were quick to step in and give me some ideas (if not, I can't imagine the final results), after moving the lights here and there and warming everyone up, we have the shots and off to lunch we go!

The challenge was the afternoon session coz 1) location is a busy hub of activities, 2) location is cramped 3) location has no power source to plug in the strobes.... so it's ambient and normal flashlight photography. and 4) the subject person is a really big challenge.

I was getting desperate as after 1 hour, we still don't have that visual "the one where we all unimously say THAT'S THE ONE!"... but thank God coz in the last final bid, we came in, pulled in more suitable people that can click with the subject person and staged a little background for the shot and finally, we have the shots we wanted..phew! Praise the Lord!

So sorry as this project is still under development but when the posters are launched national, will keep you posted and you will see the results!

Now to dreamland I go.... I'm delirious

真是辛苦你了。all photographers also lead such xiong lives?

sadly, for u, busy means good. :)
but is happy busy!

nanie: nope... not all :) I'm one of those blessed few :D

Snnoze: hahaha... yesh... so got money to go for trips mah

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Shutterbug
  • From- Singapore
  • What- Photographer
My profile

Email...

    ron@eye-deas.com

Supporter of:

    Pupsik Studio

    Sparkle Thots

Movie muse

    IronMan 2008 *****/5

Shout Outs


Calender

  • 15/12 :: Proud owners of our own Loft!

  • 19/12 :: House Reno begins

  • 19/12 :: All-White XMas Party @ The Pond

  • 20/12 :: WPN Xmas Party @ Lightpixels Wessex

  • 25/12 :: Merry Christmas everyone!

  • 31/12 :: New Year's Eve Dinner @ Yveon Loft

  • 01/01 :: Happy 2009 everyone!

  • 07/12 - 10/12 :: Good bye Bishan, Hello Bukit Panjang

  • 19/01 :: Renovation completion

Vision'08

  • SAVE UP FOR OUR CUSTOMARY WEDDING !

  • To serve more efficiently in God's kingdom

  • To cultivate a closer relationship with my loved ones

  • To lose 10 kgs

  • To learn to be more sensitive spiritually and emotionally

  • To go for a liveonboard dive trip again

  • To exercise musicianship professionally

  • Have a solo photography exhibition in 2008

  • Love more, give more and bless others more!

  • Expanding my photography business

Travel dreams...

  • Watch a live Sumo match in Japan

  • Climb Mt Fuji

  • Watch the Northern lights

  • Play the slots in Las Vegas

  • Trek Nepal

  • Dive in Maldives

  • Shoot New York City

Links

Powered by
& Blogger Templates
I support
What The Duck - Cash or Cheque?