« Home | Singapore's very own.... » | Some very nice T-shirt designs » | People Relation Industry » | Cup OR Water? » | Introducing Ms Clover! » | Warm welcome to TehSi! » | The new Mac Mouse - Mighty Mouse » | Check out this Blog design.... and enjoy the song » | Imagination.. » | can't resist it.... »

Our story

ha... since everyone's on the "our beginning" story: allow me to share mine too since I think I'm quite secretive private person.

This year, Clover & me celebrated our 4th year of togetherness. Nope, we dun have fancy names like our good friends Yveon & Denana (in fact I think it will be quite a hard thing coming up with a name for us also...hahaha...)

How she came into my mundane life was quite a story. A common friend of ours happened to know that she is enrolling into the Military service after her Uni graduation (4 years ago) and so told me in a casual conversation that more girls are joining the military already. He then ask me for advise to give to her as she's going to be an officer. I said okie, give me her number and I will sms her (SMS was a rage those days).

Got her number, started to SMS her and asking her about her other career options and at that point in time, I was just recovering from a past r/s, I wanted to make more friends and so, as a good friend, offered to meet over dinner to discuss more. Ms Clover gamely agreed and we met.

I still remembered that 3 days ago before our meeting, I celebrated my birthday with my gang of friends in Holland V and during then, asked them for good recommendations for resturants. Of coz, kenna teased and blah blah blah, but I told myself this is not going to happen the way they say it. I was not ready for a r/s then.

So 23 May 2001, we met up and had dinner in Holland V. Our meeting was quite unusual coz she din talk much and I talked only about the subject of getting enlisted and about OCS training.. Gosh! I tot, I blew it coz I find her rather sweet and she's someone who's not as 'simple' as she looks...

So we called and SMS each other here and there... occasionally (I dunnno why) but I would always managed to swing by her place to get her out for supper... (foodie unite!).. the more we talk, the more I find her interesting. She's quite a person who loves challenges and her willpower is quite amazing oso (this was shown clearly during her tedious training in OCS later on)...

hey.. she's quite a girl! Slowly, we got to know each other better, and to cut the story short, I initiated the r/s. Yes... barely after 3 months of our meeting, we went to this CD shop where she said she like the song that was currently playing. But as we walked into to listen , the guy changed the song... (darns!)

So after browsing around, while she excused herself to the toilet, I went up to the guy and....... ask him to play the song again ON MY CUE... yupz.. like those teen-pop story, the music of her song came on the moment she walked back into the shop and she was quite embaressed about why did I go and make the guy play the song... told her that I would like her to enjoy it since she like it so much.

Dunno what happened but seconds later, she just grabbed my hand and we ran to the nearby bus-stop to catch the bus.. and we never stopped holding hands since then :D The bus ride that night was one of the most memorable and sweetest journey that I took with her :)

But why the date not coinciding with the day this happened? Coz I knew that God has intended for us to meet that faithful day in Holland V, if not, none of these would have happened.

There.. the story's out!

Aw this is so sweet.

But actually not really you initiate lah... it was ms clover who initiated because she was the one who held your hand first!

Aww! so sweet! the playing of the song!

Haha, yah. see? nowadays, gals are more initiative. I think I held tehpeng's hands too leh.

So your anniversary is the HV day and not the holding hand day? :D

after reading your story.. now I know why your photo are so romantic...
very sweet indeed...

Talking about romantic pictures... hey shutterbug you really must be my photographer for my 5th Anniversary Photoshoot. That's like in Feb 2007 but I'm planning ahead. Would like to produce a magazine about Denana's life i.e complete with lifestyle shots, writeups and so on. Will include family and close friends in mag too as they are part of our lives. Everything shot in natural activity setting - but u must "glamourize" us through your lens. Can?

hahah... well, actually it's more of she grab my arm to pull me out of the CD shop out of shyness... and while we ran (to the bus stop), I just held her hand lor... *I was forced under extreme force by Ms Clover to write the 'correct' story so that I dun hit on the head again.. hahha

Snooze: yupz.. explained why in my post oso.

Silver_crv: hahah.. thanks for the compliment but I think it was God's blessing to shape my eye for stuff like this.

Nanie: wah... then I think we have to start this year and have a collection to 2007. Think of it as a photo book. Will explain to you more when we meet :)

Thanks for reading!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Shutterbug
  • From- Singapore
  • What- Photographer
My profile

Email...

    ron@eye-deas.com

Supporter of:

    Pupsik Studio

    Sparkle Thots

Movie muse

    IronMan 2008 *****/5

Shout Outs


Calender

  • 15/12 :: Proud owners of our own Loft!

  • 19/12 :: House Reno begins

  • 19/12 :: All-White XMas Party @ The Pond

  • 20/12 :: WPN Xmas Party @ Lightpixels Wessex

  • 25/12 :: Merry Christmas everyone!

  • 31/12 :: New Year's Eve Dinner @ Yveon Loft

  • 01/01 :: Happy 2009 everyone!

  • 07/12 - 10/12 :: Good bye Bishan, Hello Bukit Panjang

  • 19/01 :: Renovation completion

Vision'08

  • SAVE UP FOR OUR CUSTOMARY WEDDING !

  • To serve more efficiently in God's kingdom

  • To cultivate a closer relationship with my loved ones

  • To lose 10 kgs

  • To learn to be more sensitive spiritually and emotionally

  • To go for a liveonboard dive trip again

  • To exercise musicianship professionally

  • Have a solo photography exhibition in 2008

  • Love more, give more and bless others more!

  • Expanding my photography business

Travel dreams...

  • Watch a live Sumo match in Japan

  • Climb Mt Fuji

  • Watch the Northern lights

  • Play the slots in Las Vegas

  • Trek Nepal

  • Dive in Maldives

  • Shoot New York City

Links

Powered by
& Blogger Templates
I support
What The Duck - Cash or Cheque?