« Home | Our story » | Singapore's very own.... » | Some very nice T-shirt designs » | People Relation Industry » | Cup OR Water? » | Introducing Ms Clover! » | Warm welcome to TehSi! » | The new Mac Mouse - Mighty Mouse » | Check out this Blog design.... and enjoy the song » | Imagination.. »

August is a time for...

Finally completed a shoot which I have in mind for sometime now... :)

Some hiccups here and there but the imagery was very satisfactory coz the workflow from preconceptualisation -> cooridination -> resource mgmt -> shoot -> post pro was planned and executed well despite 1 week's time.

Looks like every Aug I should do one shoot for myself... think that's the only time I have amidst all the wedding shoots...

enjoy this series! My idealogy is in the top for those interested to know what I am trying to shoot..hahah...

click to view the series 'eN'

i like urban06 the most

how come not coloured? fashion shoot shld be coloured, no?

I find the pics a little dark... maybe it's my monitor setting. But otherwise very stylish. Can become advertisement for DBS blackcard.

Snooze:
I guess the main stream fashion are in colors but I'm pursuing an art form incorporating fashion & styling. Anyway, who says fashion has to be in color, looks @ the 50s & the 60s, they are ALL done in classic B&W/ Monotoned. It's the art form.

Nanie:
It is dark (but you do need a caliberated screen to see properly), the idea is of a hint, not a wholesale-in-your-face fashion spread. I'm still experimenting with lighting and the rights and wrongs of shooting this way. This series basically just represent my vision of balance: between shooting a pretty face and shooting fashion.

Thanks.. but I think Roy Zhang's (the talented young photog who did the DBS black series) work is more apt coz his light control is really superb. Showing just enough to push the image thru'

Thanks for viewing!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Shutterbug
  • From- Singapore
  • What- Photographer
My profile

Email...

    ron@eye-deas.com

Supporter of:

    Pupsik Studio

    Sparkle Thots

Movie muse

    IronMan 2008 *****/5

Shout Outs


Calender

  • 15/12 :: Proud owners of our own Loft!

  • 19/12 :: House Reno begins

  • 19/12 :: All-White XMas Party @ The Pond

  • 20/12 :: WPN Xmas Party @ Lightpixels Wessex

  • 25/12 :: Merry Christmas everyone!

  • 31/12 :: New Year's Eve Dinner @ Yveon Loft

  • 01/01 :: Happy 2009 everyone!

  • 07/12 - 10/12 :: Good bye Bishan, Hello Bukit Panjang

  • 19/01 :: Renovation completion

Vision'08

  • SAVE UP FOR OUR CUSTOMARY WEDDING !

  • To serve more efficiently in God's kingdom

  • To cultivate a closer relationship with my loved ones

  • To lose 10 kgs

  • To learn to be more sensitive spiritually and emotionally

  • To go for a liveonboard dive trip again

  • To exercise musicianship professionally

  • Have a solo photography exhibition in 2008

  • Love more, give more and bless others more!

  • Expanding my photography business

Travel dreams...

  • Watch a live Sumo match in Japan

  • Climb Mt Fuji

  • Watch the Northern lights

  • Play the slots in Las Vegas

  • Trek Nepal

  • Dive in Maldives

  • Shoot New York City

Links

Powered by
& Blogger Templates
I support
What The Duck - Cash or Cheque?