« Home | August is a time for... » | Our story » | Singapore's very own.... » | Some very nice T-shirt designs » | People Relation Industry » | Cup OR Water? » | Introducing Ms Clover! » | Warm welcome to TehSi! » | The new Mac Mouse - Mighty Mouse » | Check out this Blog design.... and enjoy the song »

August is good...

For the entire year, I found myself increasingly busy with work, shoots, appointments and personal commitments.

Very exciting and very rewarding coz this is what I'm looking forward to :)

Ohh.. I met up with an agency who would be representing my AD wedding portfolio along with the other top-notch AD photographers in Singapore. XinePix is a formative agency that strives to unify and provide good service/ photographic approach to the couples in Singapore and overseas.

The discussion was well and good. Should be signing up with them soon.

Busy is the key word for this month. Beside the NCSS shoot next week, I still have to adjust some of my schedule for appointments before I go HK. And I haven't even pack yet!

anyway, just rambling along... very sleepy now...

woot! YAY! :)

Og That wonderful to hear..busy with all the shoots and appointments. Everything show that you are gaining the regconition from everyone.

Oh ya.. You told me about HK. Have a jolly goodtime clicking away. CAN'T wait to see more photos !!

Praise the Lord :)

thanks for the encouragement guys !

I've been busy clearing my work before my last day of service. Once I am out of 153, I will prepare your contract and email it to you okies? Thanks for your patience :)

OHH MY GOODNESS!!!

TinTin,
How in thw world did you find my BLOG?!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Shutterbug
  • From- Singapore
  • What- Photographer
My profile

Email...

    ron@eye-deas.com

Supporter of:

    Pupsik Studio

    Sparkle Thots

Movie muse

    IronMan 2008 *****/5

Shout Outs


Calender

  • 15/12 :: Proud owners of our own Loft!

  • 19/12 :: House Reno begins

  • 19/12 :: All-White XMas Party @ The Pond

  • 20/12 :: WPN Xmas Party @ Lightpixels Wessex

  • 25/12 :: Merry Christmas everyone!

  • 31/12 :: New Year's Eve Dinner @ Yveon Loft

  • 01/01 :: Happy 2009 everyone!

  • 07/12 - 10/12 :: Good bye Bishan, Hello Bukit Panjang

  • 19/01 :: Renovation completion

Vision'08

  • SAVE UP FOR OUR CUSTOMARY WEDDING !

  • To serve more efficiently in God's kingdom

  • To cultivate a closer relationship with my loved ones

  • To lose 10 kgs

  • To learn to be more sensitive spiritually and emotionally

  • To go for a liveonboard dive trip again

  • To exercise musicianship professionally

  • Have a solo photography exhibition in 2008

  • Love more, give more and bless others more!

  • Expanding my photography business

Travel dreams...

  • Watch a live Sumo match in Japan

  • Climb Mt Fuji

  • Watch the Northern lights

  • Play the slots in Las Vegas

  • Trek Nepal

  • Dive in Maldives

  • Shoot New York City

Links

Powered by
& Blogger Templates
I support
What The Duck - Cash or Cheque?