« Home | ... » | Heath Ledger » | MediaStorm: Rape of a Nation by Photographer, Marc... » | Music to my ears.... » | woo hoo! » | and... » | Great day... » | I hate Apple.... » | Untitled » | .... why? »

feels like raining...

(click for larger image)

lately I find myself feeling very mellow.. like nothing really excite me anymore... I seriously dunno if I'm just going thru a temp phase or it's just me going to hit the age 30 mark soon... I mean, the age thing kinda scares me a little coz it's like what the... I'm going to be labelled an 'uncle' forever then on....

I look around me and everyone has aged: children into youths, youths into young adults and adults... just got even older. I remembered that when I was younger, I wanted to be older. Same thing as when we were all students, we wanted to get out of school ASAP and start working but realised that school life is still much better now that we are all working...

but don't get me wrong, I dun crave for youth or the reversal of time.. I'm really blessed to be growing in God's grace and mercy all the time. Time has taught me wisdom and has shown me a lot of things in life. I'm just grateful that I am @ this age and stage in life where I can make the best of everything that has been blessed onto me: my life, my family, my work, my friends....etc.

It's life's part and parcel that there will always be the parting of ways and new friendships forged. It's just one of those days I guess.... where I just wanna hole myself up at home and listen to the rain...

Labels: , , , , , ,

ahhh... you are reminding me of the same thing which i try to ignore every morning when i look at the mirror. You know what i am referring at.

but then again..i always tell myself..just make good full use of what comes today...it really a good consolation.

yes..friends come and go..and they will always be part of our beautiful "Life Story"..better than M M's? :)

when we reached 50... look back..it be so so sweet. I am planning to do that.. and of cos..i 'll be doing that before you.. :)

oh..and i want to say... i love these rainning photos..you are the master!! man!

there are times where we prefer to stay alone, looking at the sun or moon or sky...thinking about previous, thinking about future. No matter what age we are now @, we gonna make it a good and memorable one. :p

thanks S_CRV and elaine :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Shutterbug
  • From- Singapore
  • What- Photographer
My profile

Email...

    ron@eye-deas.com

Supporter of:

    Pupsik Studio

    Sparkle Thots

Movie muse

    IronMan 2008 *****/5

Shout Outs


Calender

  • 15/12 :: Proud owners of our own Loft!

  • 19/12 :: House Reno begins

  • 19/12 :: All-White XMas Party @ The Pond

  • 20/12 :: WPN Xmas Party @ Lightpixels Wessex

  • 25/12 :: Merry Christmas everyone!

  • 31/12 :: New Year's Eve Dinner @ Yveon Loft

  • 01/01 :: Happy 2009 everyone!

  • 07/12 - 10/12 :: Good bye Bishan, Hello Bukit Panjang

  • 19/01 :: Renovation completion

Vision'08

  • SAVE UP FOR OUR CUSTOMARY WEDDING !

  • To serve more efficiently in God's kingdom

  • To cultivate a closer relationship with my loved ones

  • To lose 10 kgs

  • To learn to be more sensitive spiritually and emotionally

  • To go for a liveonboard dive trip again

  • To exercise musicianship professionally

  • Have a solo photography exhibition in 2008

  • Love more, give more and bless others more!

  • Expanding my photography business

Travel dreams...

  • Watch a live Sumo match in Japan

  • Climb Mt Fuji

  • Watch the Northern lights

  • Play the slots in Las Vegas

  • Trek Nepal

  • Dive in Maldives

  • Shoot New York City

Links

Powered by
& Blogger Templates
I support
What The Duck - Cash or Cheque?