« Home | Island romance :) » | Welcome to Paradise!! » | Finally.. a fix for the wonky blogger » | A song dedicated to the mums out there... » | Happy Mothers' Day to all mums and mums-to-be out ... » | Bloggin with wireless@Sg » | Interesting Day » | Day @ the fair... » | Righty!! Sequel post to 'Project Time' » | Woo hoo!!!! »

Very Happy Day :)

This week is a long-awaited one...

We (Char Siew Bao, Xiao Long Bao and me) had planned to do a short course golf game since they learnt that I had picked up golf about 1.5 months back. It's some sort of initiation ceremony for me when we played 9 holes @ the Executive course today. What can I say.... it feels totally different from playing @ the driving range and man, I really hate 'cow-grass', I also hate it when I can't find the golf ball on the fairway or anywhere else after I tee-ed off and the golf ball has got a mind of its own on the green!

But overall, I still love the game... it's challenging coz you discover more of yourself when you are playing. Experience it for yourself and pick up golf today! (do I sound like a radio commercial? hee hee)

Well, let's not go into overall scores since I'm still a noob @ playing (okie okie, it was rather bad; I stopped counting after my 4th tee-off) but I managed a Par 3 @ one of the 89m holes with a 8-iron and putter. Happy sia!!


The BAOs Clan - Char Siew Bao, Xiao Long Bao & me (frowning coz it's so HUMID!)

Night event was dinner with the family which we have postponed since last week coz mum was down with flu and cough. A combi celebration for Mothers' Day and my birthday... so I guess tis will be the 1st time I post my family shot here. Ms Clover had to work tonight therefore she can't join us :(

Whever we had dinner or get-togethers, I always feel blessed that we had the opportunity to enjoy each other's company as well as for God's grace and mercy that He has healed mum from her operation last Aug/ Sept. My 2 bros are doing well respectively in their lives and dad's, still, my same ole dad :)


do-re-ME-fa-so! - this shot is so funny coz, my 2nd bro is like my dad, my youngest bro is like my mum and I'm a mixture in the middle.


I was commenting to Xiao Long Bao today that when we reach a certain age, what really matter are your family, your loved ones, your close friends... I'm starting to appreciate that already. Of coz material things are nice especially when I was younger but now, knowing that you are loved by those closest to you and being with true friends who had helped you through thick and thin as you continue to stumble on in life is juz absolutely priceless!

Truly I feel very blessed that God has given me a great family, a soulmate, great friends through the years, a talent for seeing things alternatively and a career out of this talent... indeed, there's countless blessings all the time!

Well, going offline soon to pack my bag for my trip to K-R-A-B-I!!! Yeah!!! hehehe... yupz, from 1 beach resort to another.... I always love the month of May :)
It's so exciting coz we are going there with old friends, Char Siew Bao and wife (Lian Rong Bao), Xiao Long Bao, Ms Clover (Guang Dong Bao) and me (I'm not telling what 'bao' I am)! Will only be bringing my Ricoh along but hopefully can capture some quality shots to blog about. Ha, finally this trip is realising coz we talked about going overseas together for the longest time but due to everyone's own commitment to work and other priorities, this idea got shelved till now :)

Am so looking forward to another turquiose water, blue skies and white beaches h-o-l-i-d-a-y again!

Anyway, just a shot of my youngest bro when we were walking to the car after dinner :)

(click for larger version)

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

Hmm... there are not many baos anymore so let me guess. is it Da Bao or Red Bean Bao? BTW, you will enjoy yourself when u come over! 150 balls for Rm12, and green fees only about Rm40!!!

Executive course !!!! I used to play on that course alot, before getting my handicap that is. :) your pictures are awesome.


Rachel

can't disagree more with regards to coming to an age when family, loved ones and close friends are what really matter to us. These things money are cannot buy..just like Time.

Have a wonderful trip and Happy Birthday bug!! eerrr.."bao bao??" :D

just enjoy lah!!! :P

Wow... Your bros have grown up!!! You know, I would not have recognised your mum if I see her. She looks so different in the photo! (Or was that a photo graph angle which makes it difficult to recognise her?!?!?!)

Hmmm... So you picked up the golf bug, eh? Er, you gone for lessons or??? Wanted to go for proper lessons but time/$$$ is a factor

dR: hahah.. wrong! guess again :_ yes yes, I'm looking forward to meeting you guys up again. You guys decided liao ahh.. to have it done in Penang?

Rachel: thanks for popping by and commenting! Me just starting so any golf course is an eye-opener :)

S_CRV: thanks thanks! :)

VisInvis: Yeh she aged but still looks good :) Yesh picked up golf recently, no former lessons coz got good coach around me :) Time and $$$ will always be a factor but if you have the passion, these are not longer the restraints.

So.... char siew bao, xiao long bao... then you leh?!

Wishing you in advance, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE!

Plans not exactly fixed. He might have a course in Sg late Jul so we might just end up having it done in Sg but.... we want our dog in the pics so.... let's play by ear.

Okay, tang bao (soup bao?)

jemej: hehe.. thanks!!

dR: ahhh.. okie, just let me know ya :) and nope, still wrong.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Shutterbug
  • From- Singapore
  • What- Photographer
My profile

Email...

    ron@eye-deas.com

Supporter of:

    Pupsik Studio

    Sparkle Thots

Movie muse

    IronMan 2008 *****/5

Shout Outs


Calender

  • 15/12 :: Proud owners of our own Loft!

  • 19/12 :: House Reno begins

  • 19/12 :: All-White XMas Party @ The Pond

  • 20/12 :: WPN Xmas Party @ Lightpixels Wessex

  • 25/12 :: Merry Christmas everyone!

  • 31/12 :: New Year's Eve Dinner @ Yveon Loft

  • 01/01 :: Happy 2009 everyone!

  • 07/12 - 10/12 :: Good bye Bishan, Hello Bukit Panjang

  • 19/01 :: Renovation completion

Vision'08

  • SAVE UP FOR OUR CUSTOMARY WEDDING !

  • To serve more efficiently in God's kingdom

  • To cultivate a closer relationship with my loved ones

  • To lose 10 kgs

  • To learn to be more sensitive spiritually and emotionally

  • To go for a liveonboard dive trip again

  • To exercise musicianship professionally

  • Have a solo photography exhibition in 2008

  • Love more, give more and bless others more!

  • Expanding my photography business

Travel dreams...

  • Watch a live Sumo match in Japan

  • Climb Mt Fuji

  • Watch the Northern lights

  • Play the slots in Las Vegas

  • Trek Nepal

  • Dive in Maldives

  • Shoot New York City

Links

Powered by
& Blogger Templates
I support
What The Duck - Cash or Cheque?