« Home | hmm... » | Very Happy Day :) » | Island romance :) » | Welcome to Paradise!! » | Finally.. a fix for the wonky blogger » | A song dedicated to the mums out there... » | Happy Mothers' Day to all mums and mums-to-be out ... » | Bloggin with wireless@Sg » | Interesting Day » | Day @ the fair... »

Greetings from another Paradise : Krabi!

Alloz all!

Yupz, me bloggin from Krabi now :D hehehehe... the sun, the sea and the beautiful islands that surround Krabi ...

We just came back from a 4 islands tour but as the currents were very strong in the 1st, we managed to hit Chicken Island and Padr Island before the sudden rain forced an early exit back to the main island of Krabi but for the period in Chicken Island, we snorkelled with so many little green fishes around us (okie, we used bread to 'charm' them to our masks) but the great treasure is at Padr island coz the scenery is so picturesque. If you have been to Halong bay, this is something like Halong bay BUT with a Maldival twist... again the island is framed by the soft white sand leading to the lovely turquioise sea and yes, the sky is a wonderful blue too...

Will update again when we are back from our dinner later... but I think I may just be tempted to stay in the hotel room to finish watching HEROS season 1 :) okie okie, I will see if iPhoto can do a good job at some shots.

Will try to post the decent shots when I'm back in Singaland coz Ms Clover's Macbook can't do proper image editing due to insufficent RAM:)

A bummer that my own Powerbook is in the servicing center for a LCD screen replacement (going to cost me $930!) D-A-R-N it!

Labels: , , , ,

no pain no gain! :D

have fun lah!!

I was just thinking to myself, would this weekend be like the last - on paradise island by the beautiful sand and sea? No. Can't be that lucky. I'm stuck at work this Sat morning. :p

SO, you're one lucky chap i'm envious of!!!! Have fun and can't wait for the lovely pictures to tempt me to go for another island holiday!!

LCD screen replacement for SGD930?!?! No wonder you told me to not go for powerbook series. BTW, can DIY upgrade RAM for Ms Clover. I did and it costs less than half the price Apple Center quoted me.

S_CRV: yeah.. no pain; no gain. will update more later on our adventures in Krabi.

Jemej: aiyoh... coincidental timing mah. but it's kinda fun to go from one beach resort to another. Will post soon but all B&W shots.. heheh.. Krabi krabi krabi

dR: yeah lor... it's a bummer but it has to be done coz it's my workhorse. Many many thanks for the recommendation to your friend! :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Shutterbug
  • From- Singapore
  • What- Photographer
My profile

Email...

    ron@eye-deas.com

Supporter of:

    Pupsik Studio

    Sparkle Thots

Movie muse

    IronMan 2008 *****/5

Shout Outs


Calender

  • 15/12 :: Proud owners of our own Loft!

  • 19/12 :: House Reno begins

  • 19/12 :: All-White XMas Party @ The Pond

  • 20/12 :: WPN Xmas Party @ Lightpixels Wessex

  • 25/12 :: Merry Christmas everyone!

  • 31/12 :: New Year's Eve Dinner @ Yveon Loft

  • 01/01 :: Happy 2009 everyone!

  • 07/12 - 10/12 :: Good bye Bishan, Hello Bukit Panjang

  • 19/01 :: Renovation completion

Vision'08

  • SAVE UP FOR OUR CUSTOMARY WEDDING !

  • To serve more efficiently in God's kingdom

  • To cultivate a closer relationship with my loved ones

  • To lose 10 kgs

  • To learn to be more sensitive spiritually and emotionally

  • To go for a liveonboard dive trip again

  • To exercise musicianship professionally

  • Have a solo photography exhibition in 2008

  • Love more, give more and bless others more!

  • Expanding my photography business

Travel dreams...

  • Watch a live Sumo match in Japan

  • Climb Mt Fuji

  • Watch the Northern lights

  • Play the slots in Las Vegas

  • Trek Nepal

  • Dive in Maldives

  • Shoot New York City

Links

Powered by
& Blogger Templates
I support
What The Duck - Cash or Cheque?