« Home | TIMELESS - The Art of Wedding Photography is up. » | 八月的最后一天。。。新加坡的雨季也开始了 » | Ohh hoo... I love this one! » | Here we go... What the Duck comic series » | Another 'WHAT THE DUCK" » | Awesome God » | taken off Wes&Jo's blog (of Memphis West) so true ... » | I felt drained.... » | I dread Sunday's lunch... » | out of inspirations... »

Finally...

it's back to bloggin again... : )

Just to say that I'm very excited to see to fruitation a personal project which I have wanted to do for sometime and that is the making of a pictorial book that reflects my shots in Hong Kong and Macau in 2005/2006.

Although it's printed on Fuji paper, it's still nice to see a somewhat book of your collection of photos. Anyway, will post some pics now:






My own personal take on the photography presented in the book - I feel it's a reflection of an angst in me. The artistic feel is still raw and immature compared to the great works of similar genre but it has given me a better direction to improve upon what I want to shoot and how to portray my style and the subjects in a more artistic maturity over time.

If anyone's interested to see, just let me know :)

hopefully we can get to view your album soon.. congrats!

cool! you've inspired me to do one as well for my upcoming HK trip, although it should be plenty difficult to do it with 2 kids in tow haha :)

hey i'm interested to see this book of yours. Can bring to church and share with all of us? I'm sure leon and adele and peter would be keen to see it.

but i won't be in church until late sept or aug...

sorry forgot to identify myself... this is starsapphire.

yoz Star,

will do lah. this is my personal book so anytime you want to see it, just sms me lor.

looks good from here already:) show us before u go LVLand ok?:)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Shutterbug
  • From- Singapore
  • What- Photographer
My profile

Email...

    ron@eye-deas.com

Supporter of:

    Pupsik Studio

    Sparkle Thots

Movie muse

    IronMan 2008 *****/5

Shout Outs


Calender

  • 15/12 :: Proud owners of our own Loft!

  • 19/12 :: House Reno begins

  • 19/12 :: All-White XMas Party @ The Pond

  • 20/12 :: WPN Xmas Party @ Lightpixels Wessex

  • 25/12 :: Merry Christmas everyone!

  • 31/12 :: New Year's Eve Dinner @ Yveon Loft

  • 01/01 :: Happy 2009 everyone!

  • 07/12 - 10/12 :: Good bye Bishan, Hello Bukit Panjang

  • 19/01 :: Renovation completion

Vision'08

  • SAVE UP FOR OUR CUSTOMARY WEDDING !

  • To serve more efficiently in God's kingdom

  • To cultivate a closer relationship with my loved ones

  • To lose 10 kgs

  • To learn to be more sensitive spiritually and emotionally

  • To go for a liveonboard dive trip again

  • To exercise musicianship professionally

  • Have a solo photography exhibition in 2008

  • Love more, give more and bless others more!

  • Expanding my photography business

Travel dreams...

  • Watch a live Sumo match in Japan

  • Climb Mt Fuji

  • Watch the Northern lights

  • Play the slots in Las Vegas

  • Trek Nepal

  • Dive in Maldives

  • Shoot New York City

Links

Powered by
& Blogger Templates
I support
What The Duck - Cash or Cheque?