« Home | Ohh hoo... I love this one! » | Here we go... What the Duck comic series » | Another 'WHAT THE DUCK" » | Awesome God » | taken off Wes&Jo's blog (of Memphis West) so true ... » | I felt drained.... » | I dread Sunday's lunch... » | out of inspirations... » | In perspective... » | ...very worried »

八月的最后一天。。。新加坡的雨季也开始了

I slept the sleep of tireness last night. The rain woke me this morning when it was thundering and rainwater beating on the windows.

I awoke to find myself wondering about the events today and the events tomorrow.

Last night's dinner was kinda indescribable in terms of how seeing my family sat down together to have a meal after so long. The feeling of being seems kinda faraway also coz we haven't done this on a regular basis.
I handled the cooking as mum has to settle more errands in town while my youngest brother helped (2nd brother in BMT phase). I think I flopped miserably when compared my cooking with my mum but yet seeing them eating it just sort gives you a funny fuzzy feeling inside.

Told myself last night that I will do this more often, with proper guidance from my mum after her recovery.

She will be checking herself into the hospital later today for pre-op procedures and prep for the operation tomorrow. Although she doesn't say it, her face showed her anxiety as well as worries but she still kept up a strong front - perhaps to lessen our worries on her. She can be quite obstinately strongwilled at times and I pray that it will be this will that will bring her through this operation.

It has never crossed my mind consciously till recently that one day our parents will grow old and leave us. Somewhat we subconsciously pushed this thought into the back of our minds and get on with our busy lifestyles till one day we get the wake up call. I guess I was trying to make up for lost time with her when I realise that she can be gone at anytime and only regrets will fill the void she left behind.....

This point on, I ask for your prayers for her operation tomorrow.
In specifics, please pray for her state of mind to remain positive and optimistic. Also, the operation tomorrow will go well, I ask God to guide the surgeon(s) who will be operating on her that they will in turn bless her life with the medical skills they have. Please pray that there's no complications during and after the surgery and that the recuperation period is smooth. Pray also for the grace of God to be upon my mum and that through this experience, she will come to know Jesus Christ.

Thank you all for prayers and your concerns for her condition the past week. God bless you.

how very painfully true. we never really think about this until something happens.

unfortunately, this is all part and parcel of life - 生老病死

when you can overcome adversity, whatever the outcome, you'll end up stronger and better than before. your family needs you more than ever now, so hang in there.

What you have written touches me.
I am sure she be fine...
Our thought is with your family..

Praise GOd the op went well ya.
so sorry we cannot visit coz of some really crazy work commitments. But you remain in our thots and prayers.

May God bless Ron and Ron mama with strength and faith. And most importantly, may He bless you with his comforting presence.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Shutterbug
  • From- Singapore
  • What- Photographer
My profile

Email...

    ron@eye-deas.com

Supporter of:

    Pupsik Studio

    Sparkle Thots

Movie muse

    IronMan 2008 *****/5

Shout Outs


Calender

  • 15/12 :: Proud owners of our own Loft!

  • 19/12 :: House Reno begins

  • 19/12 :: All-White XMas Party @ The Pond

  • 20/12 :: WPN Xmas Party @ Lightpixels Wessex

  • 25/12 :: Merry Christmas everyone!

  • 31/12 :: New Year's Eve Dinner @ Yveon Loft

  • 01/01 :: Happy 2009 everyone!

  • 07/12 - 10/12 :: Good bye Bishan, Hello Bukit Panjang

  • 19/01 :: Renovation completion

Vision'08

  • SAVE UP FOR OUR CUSTOMARY WEDDING !

  • To serve more efficiently in God's kingdom

  • To cultivate a closer relationship with my loved ones

  • To lose 10 kgs

  • To learn to be more sensitive spiritually and emotionally

  • To go for a liveonboard dive trip again

  • To exercise musicianship professionally

  • Have a solo photography exhibition in 2008

  • Love more, give more and bless others more!

  • Expanding my photography business

Travel dreams...

  • Watch a live Sumo match in Japan

  • Climb Mt Fuji

  • Watch the Northern lights

  • Play the slots in Las Vegas

  • Trek Nepal

  • Dive in Maldives

  • Shoot New York City

Links

Powered by
& Blogger Templates
I support
What The Duck - Cash or Cheque?