« Home | Surfing around.... » | Looks like Lomo - but not... » | Sukiyaki! » | Waahahaha pt2... » | Waahahaha..... » | Manado... » | Ash Wednesday Service » | Man... diving gears are so expensive... » | Manado trip .. good reminder » | I'm back.... :) »

M-O-O-D...

Maybe it's Manado and the over-enthusiasm to get all my work done before the trip that cased me to lose focus on what my pictures should turn out....

maybe again, it's just me.

Anyway, was editing the whole week, sleepless nights, upside down time schedules.. I practically turned myself into an owl. Pictures were out (for one at least) and one more to go. The latter will be done after I get back from Manado coz I got their permission not to rush it even though they are going over to the states for the next 3 years.

Wed was cool as I went for a foot reflexology session with Shyam @ the Holland V shopping center (3rd floor, can't miss it) very good session to loosen out the "heat" that's accumulating in my body and relax my eyes from all the editing. Later on, CY joined us for a late supper @ Crystal Jade La Mien Xiao Long Bao...

I just look forward to this Sunday's wedding assignment and then Monday where I will be meeting up with Ead and Jonathan for a b*tching session (opps... I don't like to use that word but usually we can't help it but b*tch about our line of work and the people we meet)

Still thinking of whether should I get the temperate steamer (0.5mm) or the 3mm regular wetsuit or dun get it at all... and wear the shorties that we rent in when we are there.. sigh.. what a headache ...

MANADO!!!!! I'm sinking into the mood liao... so excited... :)

Goggles - Checked
Snorkel - Checked
Fins - Checked
Gloves - Checked
Regulater mouthpiece - Checked
Booties - Checked
Me - Checked!

About me

  • I'm Shutterbug
  • From- Singapore
  • What- Photographer
My profile

Email...

    ron@eye-deas.com

Supporter of:

    Pupsik Studio

    Sparkle Thots

Movie muse

    IronMan 2008 *****/5

Shout Outs


Calender

  • 15/12 :: Proud owners of our own Loft!

  • 19/12 :: House Reno begins

  • 19/12 :: All-White XMas Party @ The Pond

  • 20/12 :: WPN Xmas Party @ Lightpixels Wessex

  • 25/12 :: Merry Christmas everyone!

  • 31/12 :: New Year's Eve Dinner @ Yveon Loft

  • 01/01 :: Happy 2009 everyone!

  • 07/12 - 10/12 :: Good bye Bishan, Hello Bukit Panjang

  • 19/01 :: Renovation completion

Vision'08

  • SAVE UP FOR OUR CUSTOMARY WEDDING !

  • To serve more efficiently in God's kingdom

  • To cultivate a closer relationship with my loved ones

  • To lose 10 kgs

  • To learn to be more sensitive spiritually and emotionally

  • To go for a liveonboard dive trip again

  • To exercise musicianship professionally

  • Have a solo photography exhibition in 2008

  • Love more, give more and bless others more!

  • Expanding my photography business

Travel dreams...

  • Watch a live Sumo match in Japan

  • Climb Mt Fuji

  • Watch the Northern lights

  • Play the slots in Las Vegas

  • Trek Nepal

  • Dive in Maldives

  • Shoot New York City

Links

Powered by
& Blogger Templates
I support
What The Duck - Cash or Cheque?