« Home | Disappointed... » | opps.. another one more I like... » | Finally... a BAND pic! » | my 2 favorite shots... » | MERRY CHRISTMAS!! » | eMOB is a mood damper.... and some other thoughts » | Another 'teaser' :) » | guess who » | Secretly... secretly... » | me, myself and ron... »

31st December 2005

The last day of the year....

My thoughts after 365 days of 2005:

The passing year has been an amazing journey, a year has passed so quickly and very soon, we are back to the point where we think about our past accomplishments and make new year resolutions once again.

I have been to many countries and has been blessed with many assignments to expand my photography vision to a new height. I would like to gve thanks to God for His great divine plan and His grace in giving me a talent so I can bless others with. I'm thankful that in many ways, I can say Amen! to the grace of God and Hallejulah! to His hand in my life.

I had the opportunity to visit Sri Lanka just barely 6 months after the dreaded Tsunamis that struck many regional countries in the S.E.A on 26th Dec 2004 and participated in the rebuilding phase and experience for myself 1st hand on dealing with the toils of human emotions and how a natural disaster can affect a country, its economy, its people and its future generations.

A trip to Hong Kong taught me how precious land space is in a typical Hong Kong flat and I am thankful for the ample space I enjoy in my own HDB apartment, how beautiful an island can be despite its clutterness and its claustrophobic surroundings.

On how the blooming economy of China has created super entertainment cities like ShenZhen that caters and welts the appetites of all who visit to what else China has to offer to her visitors. Great services, great entertainment and a market to be developed.

Will finish update in part 2 - time for lunch ^.^

Happy New Year Ron!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Shutterbug
  • From- Singapore
  • What- Photographer
My profile

Email...

    ron@eye-deas.com

Supporter of:

    Pupsik Studio

    Sparkle Thots

Movie muse

    IronMan 2008 *****/5

Shout Outs


Calender

  • 15/12 :: Proud owners of our own Loft!

  • 19/12 :: House Reno begins

  • 19/12 :: All-White XMas Party @ The Pond

  • 20/12 :: WPN Xmas Party @ Lightpixels Wessex

  • 25/12 :: Merry Christmas everyone!

  • 31/12 :: New Year's Eve Dinner @ Yveon Loft

  • 01/01 :: Happy 2009 everyone!

  • 07/12 - 10/12 :: Good bye Bishan, Hello Bukit Panjang

  • 19/01 :: Renovation completion

Vision'08

  • SAVE UP FOR OUR CUSTOMARY WEDDING !

  • To serve more efficiently in God's kingdom

  • To cultivate a closer relationship with my loved ones

  • To lose 10 kgs

  • To learn to be more sensitive spiritually and emotionally

  • To go for a liveonboard dive trip again

  • To exercise musicianship professionally

  • Have a solo photography exhibition in 2008

  • Love more, give more and bless others more!

  • Expanding my photography business

Travel dreams...

  • Watch a live Sumo match in Japan

  • Climb Mt Fuji

  • Watch the Northern lights

  • Play the slots in Las Vegas

  • Trek Nepal

  • Dive in Maldives

  • Shoot New York City

Links

Powered by
& Blogger Templates
I support
What The Duck - Cash or Cheque?