« Home | What we did on Fri... » | Simple beauty » | Recent obessesion with Ferrero Rochers.... » | Monday... Blues » | I had toomuch to drink.... » | It's a beautiful day.... » | Updates to the Blog » | Back to Blogging... » | View of Bangkok from 64th floor of State Tower » | LeBua @ State Tower, BKK »

2.00am...

I'm still up and archiving the shots taken today for a wedding.

Tired but yet happy... happy that in my line of work, I have been blessed with clients who appreciate my, honestly-speaking, mediocre works, who have became friends and who remembers you as a friend and not "the guy who takes our wedding photos (fullstop)"... I feel blessed to be able to give them a certain memory from photography that freezes that moment in their life for them... imagine 10 years down the road and they tell stories to their children and out comes the wedding album and as they flip through it, they find refreshing perspectives to the shots and relived that day in their memories...

hmm.. this may be tireness mumbling but I'm a little incoherent as my thoughts are breaking up here and there....

Anyway, later in the morning we will be taking the TIMELESS exhibition down @ Citilink walkway (thank you to ALL who have show your kind support in making the tedious trip downtown to the walk space to see it and for the congratulatory smses) :)

I have also just discovered a blog of one of my clients and she has Ms Snooze's blog in her Reads column! (Lil Snooze: your blog is like everywhere lor...). I won't link her blog here as I think she treasures certain privacy also.

I'm also thinking of remodelling my office room coz it's very messy now and also have to help Ms Clover reorganise her room as she is turning design-craze with a recent visit to IKEA and some of the furniture malls. I think of JX after reading what he did for his friend's room :D

I'm seriously dileriously tired now... my mind's all over the place...
Next week's reminder - must book flight to Penang in mid Dec... yupz.. I miss the Chendol there... and hope to catch up with some of my clients there as well... I miss eating seafood there the last time.. sigh

I want to sleep... Zzzzzzzz.....

Labels:

Hey, i can give you some pointers on what you can do to your room, it's depending on what you do in the room most of the time,if you have lots of stuffs .. gotta have more storage space.. if not, a minimalist design will look very nice... check out the recent issue (Nov)of Home & Decor, they showcased a few white designs..

Hihihi...great to see you online. Come quick to Penang! I'll treat you to gazillion bowls of chendol. Right now, I know for sure we'll be ard from 1st to 10th Dec so let me know yah?

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Shutterbug
  • From- Singapore
  • What- Photographer
My profile

Email...

    ron@eye-deas.com

Supporter of:

    Pupsik Studio

    Sparkle Thots

Movie muse

    IronMan 2008 *****/5

Shout Outs


Calender

  • 15/12 :: Proud owners of our own Loft!

  • 19/12 :: House Reno begins

  • 19/12 :: All-White XMas Party @ The Pond

  • 20/12 :: WPN Xmas Party @ Lightpixels Wessex

  • 25/12 :: Merry Christmas everyone!

  • 31/12 :: New Year's Eve Dinner @ Yveon Loft

  • 01/01 :: Happy 2009 everyone!

  • 07/12 - 10/12 :: Good bye Bishan, Hello Bukit Panjang

  • 19/01 :: Renovation completion

Vision'08

  • SAVE UP FOR OUR CUSTOMARY WEDDING !

  • To serve more efficiently in God's kingdom

  • To cultivate a closer relationship with my loved ones

  • To lose 10 kgs

  • To learn to be more sensitive spiritually and emotionally

  • To go for a liveonboard dive trip again

  • To exercise musicianship professionally

  • Have a solo photography exhibition in 2008

  • Love more, give more and bless others more!

  • Expanding my photography business

Travel dreams...

  • Watch a live Sumo match in Japan

  • Climb Mt Fuji

  • Watch the Northern lights

  • Play the slots in Las Vegas

  • Trek Nepal

  • Dive in Maldives

  • Shoot New York City

Links

Powered by
& Blogger Templates
I support
What The Duck - Cash or Cheque?