« Home | WOof... » | Ricoh GR Digital » | Congratulations to Samuel & Naomi! » | 2.38am.... » | Japanese pranks... » | Grand Hyatt Singapore » | Finishing June's assignments with a bang! » | Ms Clover and our May Dive trip... » | Rainy weather on Sunday... » | I can't wait for June to end and July to start... »

Sunday - Place where I missed

It's funny how I get this feeling but I missed the feeling of being in church after totally disppearing for 4 Sundays straight due to work and not forgetting the Saturdays where I have to miss out the Young Adult fellowship also...

It's nice to stay around to catch up with your church mates and discuss nothing else but the things that matter to us in our personal life. This is one Sunday I don't have to think about work (okie, work later, now fellowship). Chatted about travelling, new endevours, Mr Brown's podcast, durians and the malaysia roams for the best place to shop and eat and take photos...

It was a nice day in church... we have our very own 'David Tao' songleader Chao Yu doing his rendition of Sweet Hour of Prayer which I must say is beautifully rendered... the band did good today :)

Also everyone's working hard towards the Cambodia Photo exhibition which is set to be displayed on July 23rd (please come down to Yishun Christian Church, Yishun Ave 5) to take a look at the beautiful photos being presented. After seeing the prints, it makes me wanna print out my Sri Lanka photos for my own amusement also... heheh

Check out the shots here - Love Cambodia 06
Photography is by Lil Snooze's hubby, Leon Cheng aka Teh Peng :)

Sigh.. one more week before HKG and work still stacked against me....

anyway, would wanna do more freestyled photography there.. after looking at the shots done last year @ the Crossing Bridges Ver2.0 trip , I think I wanna go more abstract and indepth.

Few of my favs from my last trip there:




I particularly like the one with the rain streaked window.

yup we miss having u around too :)

hey Paul,

thanks.. actually tha's like a summary of my strip coz the weather's really gloomy (so I shot in monotones) throughout and the last day it rained.... really nice meeting you that day @ Heng's... haha.. finally we met up :D

Thanks naniecheng :) Ohh will pass you back the chicken rice money for Sunday when I meet Leon this week. I guess everyone's so busy these days that we forget the joy of fellowship sometimes.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Shutterbug
  • From- Singapore
  • What- Photographer
My profile

Email...

    ron@eye-deas.com

Supporter of:

    Pupsik Studio

    Sparkle Thots

Movie muse

    IronMan 2008 *****/5

Shout Outs


Calender

  • 15/12 :: Proud owners of our own Loft!

  • 19/12 :: House Reno begins

  • 19/12 :: All-White XMas Party @ The Pond

  • 20/12 :: WPN Xmas Party @ Lightpixels Wessex

  • 25/12 :: Merry Christmas everyone!

  • 31/12 :: New Year's Eve Dinner @ Yveon Loft

  • 01/01 :: Happy 2009 everyone!

  • 07/12 - 10/12 :: Good bye Bishan, Hello Bukit Panjang

  • 19/01 :: Renovation completion

Vision'08

  • SAVE UP FOR OUR CUSTOMARY WEDDING !

  • To serve more efficiently in God's kingdom

  • To cultivate a closer relationship with my loved ones

  • To lose 10 kgs

  • To learn to be more sensitive spiritually and emotionally

  • To go for a liveonboard dive trip again

  • To exercise musicianship professionally

  • Have a solo photography exhibition in 2008

  • Love more, give more and bless others more!

  • Expanding my photography business

Travel dreams...

  • Watch a live Sumo match in Japan

  • Climb Mt Fuji

  • Watch the Northern lights

  • Play the slots in Las Vegas

  • Trek Nepal

  • Dive in Maldives

  • Shoot New York City

Links

Powered by
& Blogger Templates
I support
What The Duck - Cash or Cheque?