« Home | Introducing... » | The Second Chance » | I can't find the creativity switch... » | Waiting's over... » | Mr & Mrs Teh Peng » | Sunday... » | STAG NITE!! » | for you my friends :) » | Getting close enough... » | My mind's a blank... »

New Keyboard and Mouse :)

Sitex is on and thanks to Mr TehPeng's help, I gotten myself a new keyboard and mouse set from Logitech.

Logitech Cordless LX 700


My old Logitech wireless set was already giving me problems after 2 years of usage - outdated softwares (Logitech seems to phase out their older keyboard s/w for newer ones very fast), mouse responses slowing down, rubber grip on the mouse wearing out to a sticky mess.... etc

The new set is pretty cheap (hooray! from the consumers) and looks very good. Deep black with metallic finishes. Only thing was that the feel of the mouse is too "plasticky": the sides are plastic, not the usual rubber grip and somewhat the mouse feels very light and ready to be tossed but the impressive 800 dpi optical scanning rate is one smooth tracking for my graphics work.

Similar to the other mouse which I got for my Powerbook, the Logitech MX510, the current mouse has got customisable functions on it for integrated operations.

Anyway, Iam seriously looking into one of these in future-

Logitech's cordless G7 Laser


Logitech's Gaming grade MX518 corded


Microsoft Laser 6000 keyboard/ mouse set

Not much of a gamer but the precision is good for photo editing and touching up minute blemishes. As much as I like to have the Microsoft's Laser 6000 set (SGD$159 - Sitex), dun think I will use the laser technology as much and besides, I will wait for the price to drop and for my future Apple WideScreen LCD 23" to come in.. then it will be a very high tech looking set for my desktop :D

About me

  • I'm Shutterbug
  • From- Singapore
  • What- Photographer
My profile

Email...

    ron@eye-deas.com

Supporter of:

    Pupsik Studio

    Sparkle Thots

Movie muse

    IronMan 2008 *****/5

Shout Outs


Calender

  • 15/12 :: Proud owners of our own Loft!

  • 19/12 :: House Reno begins

  • 19/12 :: All-White XMas Party @ The Pond

  • 20/12 :: WPN Xmas Party @ Lightpixels Wessex

  • 25/12 :: Merry Christmas everyone!

  • 31/12 :: New Year's Eve Dinner @ Yveon Loft

  • 01/01 :: Happy 2009 everyone!

  • 07/12 - 10/12 :: Good bye Bishan, Hello Bukit Panjang

  • 19/01 :: Renovation completion

Vision'08

  • SAVE UP FOR OUR CUSTOMARY WEDDING !

  • To serve more efficiently in God's kingdom

  • To cultivate a closer relationship with my loved ones

  • To lose 10 kgs

  • To learn to be more sensitive spiritually and emotionally

  • To go for a liveonboard dive trip again

  • To exercise musicianship professionally

  • Have a solo photography exhibition in 2008

  • Love more, give more and bless others more!

  • Expanding my photography business

Travel dreams...

  • Watch a live Sumo match in Japan

  • Climb Mt Fuji

  • Watch the Northern lights

  • Play the slots in Las Vegas

  • Trek Nepal

  • Dive in Maldives

  • Shoot New York City

Links

Powered by
& Blogger Templates
I support
What The Duck - Cash or Cheque?