« Home | Sunday morning with a Question » | A very touching story » | Another funny ad » | Busy weeks ahead » | Spring Clean - Here we go! » | Another pic » | I'm Oakley's devoted fan... » | Late night teh-cino (that's teh in cuppucino style) » | Weird.... » | Here's my beautiful girlfriend »

Answer to my Sunday query

Qn: What do you give to Jesus Christ who has everything?
Ans: Me and everything else.

I guess the answer is simple enuf to answer but hard to accomplish. Remember those times when you struggle with your own strength and your own resources before finally exhausted and hopeless, you turn towards our Father in Heaven for His help? Most of the times, we are like that.

We tend to forget God when we can depend on Him the most. Lots of times, I fell into this cycle where I would just start off with my stuff without committing the task to God's blessing and yupz, some hiccups always happened (God has a very funny way of reminding me of His presence) and so, after committing the task to Him, the task went on without a hitch! Amazing? I would say, God is real!

I guess God works in all of our lives in His own private ways, dealing with us the way He sees best suit us and our character. Afterall, He created us and knows us even before we were born.

Just to share this testimony:

A few months back, Serene and I wanted to go to Taipei for a short vacation and hopefully able to indulged ourselves in some of the new stuff we saw on Taipei Walker as well as the attractions we missed out in our last visit last year. And so I prayed on August Sunday in church. I prayed for Providence of the financial means as well as the comfortable duration of this vacation and that we are able to go and enjoy ourselves before slogging out again for the rest of the year. And God answered!

Firstly, we gotten ourselves a 8 days free n easy deal with Cathay for quite a good price. And then in came quite a lot of assignments on my side and within the period, I made a comfortable sum to really enjoy our trip. Praise be onto Our Father who listens and knows our deepest needs!

Anyway, am dead beat now. Just stayed up the whole nite to complete a draft of the Onward Soldier Magazine Jan 2005 issue. More on that later. Now I hear the bed calling :D

Later people!

About me

  • I'm Shutterbug
  • From- Singapore
  • What- Photographer
My profile

Email...

    ron@eye-deas.com

Supporter of:

    Pupsik Studio

    Sparkle Thots

Movie muse

    IronMan 2008 *****/5

Shout Outs


Calender

  • 15/12 :: Proud owners of our own Loft!

  • 19/12 :: House Reno begins

  • 19/12 :: All-White XMas Party @ The Pond

  • 20/12 :: WPN Xmas Party @ Lightpixels Wessex

  • 25/12 :: Merry Christmas everyone!

  • 31/12 :: New Year's Eve Dinner @ Yveon Loft

  • 01/01 :: Happy 2009 everyone!

  • 07/12 - 10/12 :: Good bye Bishan, Hello Bukit Panjang

  • 19/01 :: Renovation completion

Vision'08

  • SAVE UP FOR OUR CUSTOMARY WEDDING !

  • To serve more efficiently in God's kingdom

  • To cultivate a closer relationship with my loved ones

  • To lose 10 kgs

  • To learn to be more sensitive spiritually and emotionally

  • To go for a liveonboard dive trip again

  • To exercise musicianship professionally

  • Have a solo photography exhibition in 2008

  • Love more, give more and bless others more!

  • Expanding my photography business

Travel dreams...

  • Watch a live Sumo match in Japan

  • Climb Mt Fuji

  • Watch the Northern lights

  • Play the slots in Las Vegas

  • Trek Nepal

  • Dive in Maldives

  • Shoot New York City

Links

Powered by
& Blogger Templates
I support
What The Duck - Cash or Cheque?