« Home | The Ninth Floor by Jessica Dimmock. » | X'mas prelude... » | Transportation fare hike » | Desktop upgrade... » | Shop-aholic... » | December is hibernation month.... » | 2008's image? » | Nathaniel's 满月 » | Pupsik Studio is up! » | J & S - Singapore »

A photographer's profile...

I had the blessed opportunity to meet a young talent, Aaron Leng (check out his work here and here), while shooting Ms S's ROM today :)

I like the way he works and I feel that there are a lot of unspoken similarities in the way we intepret and observe our surroundings. He is young (still serving NS) but he has the headstart of doing photography 4 years ago and has interned with the Straits Times during his tertiary education in Temasek Poly. I love his documentary photography on the Tow family - view here

I find him intriguing...

(click for a larger version)

(click for larger version) -
Personally, I find this shot hauntingly familiar coz I am like that when I shoot.

Labels: , , , , ,

You two looked like snipers on some kind of deadly mission... so serious.

So the saying goes:
Do NOT disturb an artist at work.

Anyway, glad you & Aaron got along well.
Don't need me to use any Classroom Management techniques... heh.
So I chop u guys for my AD ah. :P

:)

So I have been told before also about looking too serious when shooting.
hahaha... sure sure! when's your AD ahh ?

Tentatively... 5 Dec 2008.
Have yet to seek consent from the gods and elders. Hahah.

i smell new blood. *muahahahaharrrr*.
wah his weapon got IS somemore.

Ead:

hahah... vampire! thinking of getting him to be assistant for future weddings. Need to see his work from Ms S's Rom 1st.

Ms S:

sure sure, just let me know in time. I will make a note on my calendar also :D

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Shutterbug
  • From- Singapore
  • What- Photographer
My profile

Email...

    ron@eye-deas.com

Supporter of:

    Pupsik Studio

    Sparkle Thots

Movie muse

    IronMan 2008 *****/5

Shout Outs


Calender

  • 15/12 :: Proud owners of our own Loft!

  • 19/12 :: House Reno begins

  • 19/12 :: All-White XMas Party @ The Pond

  • 20/12 :: WPN Xmas Party @ Lightpixels Wessex

  • 25/12 :: Merry Christmas everyone!

  • 31/12 :: New Year's Eve Dinner @ Yveon Loft

  • 01/01 :: Happy 2009 everyone!

  • 07/12 - 10/12 :: Good bye Bishan, Hello Bukit Panjang

  • 19/01 :: Renovation completion

Vision'08

  • SAVE UP FOR OUR CUSTOMARY WEDDING !

  • To serve more efficiently in God's kingdom

  • To cultivate a closer relationship with my loved ones

  • To lose 10 kgs

  • To learn to be more sensitive spiritually and emotionally

  • To go for a liveonboard dive trip again

  • To exercise musicianship professionally

  • Have a solo photography exhibition in 2008

  • Love more, give more and bless others more!

  • Expanding my photography business

Travel dreams...

  • Watch a live Sumo match in Japan

  • Climb Mt Fuji

  • Watch the Northern lights

  • Play the slots in Las Vegas

  • Trek Nepal

  • Dive in Maldives

  • Shoot New York City

Links

Powered by
& Blogger Templates
I support
What The Duck - Cash or Cheque?