« Home | investments... hush hush stage » | 2nd weekend of July... (part II) » | 2nd weekend of July... (part I) » | Dug this up... » | Transformer Anime » | presenting... » | Congratulations to Mr & Mrs Silver_CRV!!! » | Pictures of Le Bistrot » | Monday can't be blue.... » | Fellowship of good friends »

Chilling on a rainy Wed....

Yesterday was a whirlwind... and in doing so, I have set in motion the cogs of events to come.

Visited A & V in Mt. A yesterday... hahah, the little Man-Utd baby is so active even when sleeping, constantly twisting his head and licking his lips (think he could be hungry already) and soon enough, he started crying.. hahah.. so cute :)

Went off to Thomson Plaza with Ms Clover afterwards for foot reflexology @ Tranquility Cove (affiliated with Serenity Cove in Holland Village). Now that there's one that's near Ms Clover's place, we can save money in transport coz we used to go all the way down to Holland Village every now and then just to get a fix. The foot masseur was really darn good @ Tranquuility, getting rid of the stress and fatique from my legs and back... after the session, I was floating out of the centre... sigh... Me is getting old liao...

On rainy days like today... I love to pop in downtempo music to chill and do some work and recently, this artist has caught my eyes - Desert Chang (TW)

I love her voice man! She started singing live in music lounges in Taipei and rose to be a very good performer with her guitar and voice. Her 1st album was a hit on the music charts. When I first heard her CD "my life will..." a while back, I thought she really has a certain quality in her voice so I went ahead to get it and now it's my regular CD in my Hi-Fi on days like these...

(張懸 - my life will...)

Official Sony BMG website for Deserts Chang - click here

Labels: , , , ,

oh you got her CD!! good choice...

So I finally found a kaki who likes torture treatment! I heart foot reflexology. Best is to go for one after a long shopping day or during winter to stimulate those poor cold toes.

Yeah yeah... MM doesn't like foot torture? hahaha....

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Shutterbug
  • From- Singapore
  • What- Photographer
My profile

Email...

    ron@eye-deas.com

Supporter of:

    Pupsik Studio

    Sparkle Thots

Movie muse

    IronMan 2008 *****/5

Shout Outs


Calender

  • 15/12 :: Proud owners of our own Loft!

  • 19/12 :: House Reno begins

  • 19/12 :: All-White XMas Party @ The Pond

  • 20/12 :: WPN Xmas Party @ Lightpixels Wessex

  • 25/12 :: Merry Christmas everyone!

  • 31/12 :: New Year's Eve Dinner @ Yveon Loft

  • 01/01 :: Happy 2009 everyone!

  • 07/12 - 10/12 :: Good bye Bishan, Hello Bukit Panjang

  • 19/01 :: Renovation completion

Vision'08

  • SAVE UP FOR OUR CUSTOMARY WEDDING !

  • To serve more efficiently in God's kingdom

  • To cultivate a closer relationship with my loved ones

  • To lose 10 kgs

  • To learn to be more sensitive spiritually and emotionally

  • To go for a liveonboard dive trip again

  • To exercise musicianship professionally

  • Have a solo photography exhibition in 2008

  • Love more, give more and bless others more!

  • Expanding my photography business

Travel dreams...

  • Watch a live Sumo match in Japan

  • Climb Mt Fuji

  • Watch the Northern lights

  • Play the slots in Las Vegas

  • Trek Nepal

  • Dive in Maldives

  • Shoot New York City

Links

Powered by
& Blogger Templates
I support
What The Duck - Cash or Cheque?