« Home | Sianzzz x 1 billion.... » | Evian 2007 Limited Edition bottles... » | Carnivore @ Vivo... for the meat-lover in you :) » | Meaningless post » | Stairs » | Kobe » | The one that looked alittle like Charlie Yeung 杨采妮... » | Happy 2007!! » | Goodness Gracious Me » | Bride »

Army Dazed

Yupz, it's back to the see green, wear green and look very green when it comes to 17 days Tour de la Singapore....

My first day In-Camp and I am stumped with the news that my OC, due to a medical predicament, had to be excused outfield so I'm the next one up. So here I am, on my 2nd high key ICT as an Acting OC.... Can't say I'm excited though.

If this goes one (1 ICT - one 'promotion'), I think by my 7th high key, I should be in the 'General' grade liao... hehehe

Well, it's good catching up with fellow commanders as well as the familiar faces in my ops company. Realised also that the friends I made as a PC back when I was in Army, are currently my comrades in appointment although they are regulars and are already in the Major rank...

Another day tomorrow... cheong ahhh!!!!

Labels: , , ,

enjoy the daze soldier!!!

jia you!

hi,
surf in from lilsnooze' blog. so you are doing reservist also. so it's Jemej's hb and mine also.

falllll innnnn!!!!

silver_crv: hehehe... thanks man :) Im enjoying myself really...

nanie: hehe.. thanks!

Jesmine: thanks for stopping by. Yeah, this year round, there's a huge recall exercise for most units (economy doing well so that's translate to budget for training as well). Alas, different camps from Jem and your hb :)

ead: alloz! You.. Botak! Yes you, dun siam ahh... knock it down soldier! :D

Aiyoh, alamak, you too?! Hee....

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Shutterbug
  • From- Singapore
  • What- Photographer
My profile

Email...

    ron@eye-deas.com

Supporter of:

    Pupsik Studio

    Sparkle Thots

Movie muse

    IronMan 2008 *****/5

Shout Outs


Calender

  • 15/12 :: Proud owners of our own Loft!

  • 19/12 :: House Reno begins

  • 19/12 :: All-White XMas Party @ The Pond

  • 20/12 :: WPN Xmas Party @ Lightpixels Wessex

  • 25/12 :: Merry Christmas everyone!

  • 31/12 :: New Year's Eve Dinner @ Yveon Loft

  • 01/01 :: Happy 2009 everyone!

  • 07/12 - 10/12 :: Good bye Bishan, Hello Bukit Panjang

  • 19/01 :: Renovation completion

Vision'08

  • SAVE UP FOR OUR CUSTOMARY WEDDING !

  • To serve more efficiently in God's kingdom

  • To cultivate a closer relationship with my loved ones

  • To lose 10 kgs

  • To learn to be more sensitive spiritually and emotionally

  • To go for a liveonboard dive trip again

  • To exercise musicianship professionally

  • Have a solo photography exhibition in 2008

  • Love more, give more and bless others more!

  • Expanding my photography business

Travel dreams...

  • Watch a live Sumo match in Japan

  • Climb Mt Fuji

  • Watch the Northern lights

  • Play the slots in Las Vegas

  • Trek Nepal

  • Dive in Maldives

  • Shoot New York City

Links

Powered by
& Blogger Templates
I support
What The Duck - Cash or Cheque?