« Home | how apt... "My December" by Josh Groban » | 'Awake' - Josh Groban » | MeoWoof » | back to blogging... soon... » | EYEDEAS is 3!! » | Hiatus from Blogging » | Ohh my goodness.... » | Henna hands » | Shooting ambience » | attack of the bubbles.... »

Back to blogging

Yupz, as promised, after a short hiatus from bloggin to concentrate on work... I have slowly eased myself back to ranting on the internet. Although I have cleared 1/2 of the work already (the pressure is still on), I think I have to look into my time as well as stress management tactics...

Nowsadays, I dread to go home to face my computers... a bad thing coz mine's a home office.. so if you don't want to go home or the office, where do you go? Well, I park myself in some cafes these days, just writing Xmas cards and making plans for the future.. takes my mind away from the robotic routine of sitting in front of the com and look at the shots to be edited.

I wonder sometimes: do I want to be the quality photographer or the fast food photographer... sigh...

anyway, just to keep the ball rolling, here's one shot from DR & MM's wedding which I like:


* click for a larger version *

It's a very simple shot, yes.. but I don't know why it speaks to me the longer I look at it. I think the form, the emotional feel and the beauty of the bride just blends nicely in this shot... I dun think this shot will work so well in monotones as compared to this colored version. Will post more moment shots later on...

Well, this again is one of the most enjoyable weddings I have shot this year round

okie... back to editing...

Labels: , , ,

stick to the quality photographer...that what you do best!!..in this market there are many fast food photographer liao...it be a waste I think..

i agree with silver-crv... stick to being the quality photographer. You have talent and that shouldn't be compromised.

thanks for the photo of DR... now i know how she looks like ... or rather i know what she looks like from the left hand view.. keke..

this angle of her reminds me of yvonne lim!

Kekeke... left side nicer! I will always remember! And stick to quality work.

silver_crv, nanie - thanks for the encouragements :) Well, on deeper thoughts, I would rather clients blame me for being slow than blaming me for crappy work

Lil'snooze - all, yes... I think yvonne lim does have a shot similar to this as well right...

DR - hehehe... told you so right but you are one with very good symmetrical face shape so both side are nice but I like your left coz it's really softer compared to your right :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Shutterbug
  • From- Singapore
  • What- Photographer
My profile

Email...

    ron@eye-deas.com

Supporter of:

    Pupsik Studio

    Sparkle Thots

Movie muse

    IronMan 2008 *****/5

Shout Outs


Calender

  • 15/12 :: Proud owners of our own Loft!

  • 19/12 :: House Reno begins

  • 19/12 :: All-White XMas Party @ The Pond

  • 20/12 :: WPN Xmas Party @ Lightpixels Wessex

  • 25/12 :: Merry Christmas everyone!

  • 31/12 :: New Year's Eve Dinner @ Yveon Loft

  • 01/01 :: Happy 2009 everyone!

  • 07/12 - 10/12 :: Good bye Bishan, Hello Bukit Panjang

  • 19/01 :: Renovation completion

Vision'08

  • SAVE UP FOR OUR CUSTOMARY WEDDING !

  • To serve more efficiently in God's kingdom

  • To cultivate a closer relationship with my loved ones

  • To lose 10 kgs

  • To learn to be more sensitive spiritually and emotionally

  • To go for a liveonboard dive trip again

  • To exercise musicianship professionally

  • Have a solo photography exhibition in 2008

  • Love more, give more and bless others more!

  • Expanding my photography business

Travel dreams...

  • Watch a live Sumo match in Japan

  • Climb Mt Fuji

  • Watch the Northern lights

  • Play the slots in Las Vegas

  • Trek Nepal

  • Dive in Maldives

  • Shoot New York City

Links

Powered by
& Blogger Templates
I support
What The Duck - Cash or Cheque?