« Home | S'cuse me while I puke... » | What's baking my cookies? » | Turn up your volume for this AD! » | New changes to my BLOG! » | Got this off Clubsnap.... » | Love for film... » | on the topic of phones... » | HYPE Gallery! » | Why I still hate going discos... » | Backstroke of the West aka Star Wars Episode 3 - R... »

Bad throat

Finally... it happened...

the dreaded sore throat and headache.... bad combi. Didn't manage to go YAM coz I was recuperating throughout the weekend (thank God I dun have to meet any clients this weekend) and comes Sunday, had to miss church coz was really feeling very tired ... sigh..I hate to be sick

Anyway, by the evening, I felt okie and was able to go with Ms Clover's family to this nice wine place called Wine Flair @ Thomson (Ms Clover's brother is working there oso)
So went there to check out the place, nice ambience, but not loungey enuf for me but the wine list and pricing is very reasonable. Seems that there's a lot of wine drinking lounges are popping up lately.

A must-try: The White Semillion 2004. Fruity (Berry more like it) favour, light and goes very well with their Bacon wrapped Dory (only SGD$4.80) and Cheese Platter (this one is something special - grated 3 flavoured cheese with celery or carrot stiks with mayo for you to use) - SGD$6.80, there's one more yummy thing but I can't recall the name but it comes in in 6 - 8 pieces oof crackers with tuna and sweet potato mix on top.. very delicious.... (SGD$4.80)

Ended it with a Tyrell's Pinot Noir (2001) and was feeling very sleepy and a little high (and do I feel a bout of sore throat coming back to plague me..) went back and sleep through the night....

Okie, wine chillout next Sat anyone? ^.^

Next Sat is
1) Festival of Praise
2) Firewoks festival

Ohh.. FOP is here again?

same wkend! 5-8 Aug

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Shutterbug
  • From- Singapore
  • What- Photographer
My profile

Email...

    ron@eye-deas.com

Supporter of:

    Pupsik Studio

    Sparkle Thots

Movie muse

    IronMan 2008 *****/5

Shout Outs


Calender

  • 15/12 :: Proud owners of our own Loft!

  • 19/12 :: House Reno begins

  • 19/12 :: All-White XMas Party @ The Pond

  • 20/12 :: WPN Xmas Party @ Lightpixels Wessex

  • 25/12 :: Merry Christmas everyone!

  • 31/12 :: New Year's Eve Dinner @ Yveon Loft

  • 01/01 :: Happy 2009 everyone!

  • 07/12 - 10/12 :: Good bye Bishan, Hello Bukit Panjang

  • 19/01 :: Renovation completion

Vision'08

  • SAVE UP FOR OUR CUSTOMARY WEDDING !

  • To serve more efficiently in God's kingdom

  • To cultivate a closer relationship with my loved ones

  • To lose 10 kgs

  • To learn to be more sensitive spiritually and emotionally

  • To go for a liveonboard dive trip again

  • To exercise musicianship professionally

  • Have a solo photography exhibition in 2008

  • Love more, give more and bless others more!

  • Expanding my photography business

Travel dreams...

  • Watch a live Sumo match in Japan

  • Climb Mt Fuji

  • Watch the Northern lights

  • Play the slots in Las Vegas

  • Trek Nepal

  • Dive in Maldives

  • Shoot New York City

Links

Powered by
& Blogger Templates
I support
What The Duck - Cash or Cheque?