« Home | Here's a little humor for you » | Friends Quiz - I'm Phoebe?! » | ermm.. help! » | what a weekend... » | Beginning »

04:26am

and I'm not in snoozeland yet. Man.. this sleeplessness is really bothering me. I remembered a news report that cited some American study on weightloss that for one to loss the extra pounds, one should get at least 8 hours of sleep.. and of coz balancing your daily activities with the right food (what else is new), you can maintain or even slim down... hah!

Totally bored with the TV channels (this is one of the millions times when you wish you had cable TV installed so you dun have to be content with boring cheesy commercials which most of the time talked about 2 things - 1)Weightloss programs made easy in a pill and 2) Beauty programs made easy by just ringing the number shown. Ohh please.... getting people like Sammi Cheng, Elva Hsiao, Fann Wong and Rosamund Kwan to advert slimness and beauty results is really D-U-H! If these slimming and beauty programs are SOooo effective, why dun they get Moses Lim or Norsalina to go thru' them? If they really slim down, heck, I'll be the 1st to sign up.

Anyway, what's with the notion of being slim and tall and beautiful in the modern world? Isn't beauty meant for the inner instead of just strutting in the outer? Is beauty really skindeep for the people nowsadays?

As much as I have to admit that I do sometimes preen and try to look my best (highlighting hair, going for facials with my girlfriend, having a new haircut styled every now and then)but then again, what really counts is the inside. Even if you have the most hunkiest or the most beautiful body but you emit bad character, what makes you? More desirable? Maybe... to some people who view such traits as cool and attitude but sadly, this also shows the decays of the modern day world.

Me? Of coz this is not making excuses for myself (I still got reservist ya know) to slack off on losing those pounds but we should love ourselves for who we are. It's who we are that makes us unique. To be self contented and not crave to have a body like hmm.... hmm... Bae Yung Jun (btw, do check out his new "bod" @ www.byj.com). I mean what is the main purpose of looking slim? To look attactive or to feel good about yourself? If I were to have a poll on just these 2 factors, I think the results should be 50% / 50% but on the sly side, it's more of the 'look attractive' factor that top the percentage. Who doesn't want to look good infront of others? Sigh... it's really a hot topic on what's the right mentality to embrace when you want to look good.

Ohh btw, I only realised now that many of my friends are bloggers... and to my greater realisation, so many things actually happened as I read their daily accounts. I'm really so ignorant... sigh....

Well... so much ranting from me for now. Time to hit the pillows

Later!

About me

  • I'm Shutterbug
  • From- Singapore
  • What- Photographer
My profile

Email...

    ron@eye-deas.com

Supporter of:

    Pupsik Studio

    Sparkle Thots

Movie muse

    IronMan 2008 *****/5

Shout Outs


Calender

  • 15/12 :: Proud owners of our own Loft!

  • 19/12 :: House Reno begins

  • 19/12 :: All-White XMas Party @ The Pond

  • 20/12 :: WPN Xmas Party @ Lightpixels Wessex

  • 25/12 :: Merry Christmas everyone!

  • 31/12 :: New Year's Eve Dinner @ Yveon Loft

  • 01/01 :: Happy 2009 everyone!

  • 07/12 - 10/12 :: Good bye Bishan, Hello Bukit Panjang

  • 19/01 :: Renovation completion

Vision'08

  • SAVE UP FOR OUR CUSTOMARY WEDDING !

  • To serve more efficiently in God's kingdom

  • To cultivate a closer relationship with my loved ones

  • To lose 10 kgs

  • To learn to be more sensitive spiritually and emotionally

  • To go for a liveonboard dive trip again

  • To exercise musicianship professionally

  • Have a solo photography exhibition in 2008

  • Love more, give more and bless others more!

  • Expanding my photography business

Travel dreams...

  • Watch a live Sumo match in Japan

  • Climb Mt Fuji

  • Watch the Northern lights

  • Play the slots in Las Vegas

  • Trek Nepal

  • Dive in Maldives

  • Shoot New York City

Links

Powered by
& Blogger Templates
I support
What The Duck - Cash or Cheque?